Our mission is to strengthen the small business community, promote professional standards, and provide networking and community outreach resources.
Your Midway Chamber of Commerce provides:
- Help to grow your business at any stage from an idea to expansion, with in person consultations and connections to business development resources
- Assistance with licensing, permitting, access to capital, and educational workshops, through the Neighborhood Development Business Center and other resources
- Assistance with City aldermanic offices and department officials
- Business to business networking to meet business owners, community members, and community leaders
- Lunch & Learn events as well as valued speakers monthly
- Advertising and marketing, banners, email newsletters, website promotions, Facebook, and Instagram
- Community-wide events including pub crawls, parades, golf outing, comedy nights, farmer’s market, connections to neighborhood associations and more
We offer an open enrollment to small businesses surrounding Midway airport, city or suburb. Whether you are a small home-based business, non-profit, for profit or in the concept stage, we are here to help promote growth for all our local businesses. We feel when local business thrives, the community will thrive as a whole.
To stay up to date with the Chamber, please sign up for our newsletter.